Monday, January 9, 2012

What a Difference a Few Years Can Make?

Well, you have witnessed my first lapse in discipline regarding the writing of this blog. Seeing as I'm pretty sure that I'm only disappointing like three people, I'm sure my nearest and dearest will forgive me. My fantastic new roommate Lianna, who is a beautiful, smart Southern gal, moved in last week, so I've been a little preoccupied. I'll be honest, too, that I haven't had much to talk about really. Maybe something will inspire me soon. In lieu of original ideals, I figure that I will do a comparison of those narcissistic quiz things so popular on MySpace (remember that?); one from when I was new to Boston, and one now. So, lets see how I have changed, and how I have stayed the same. 


First done March 18, 2009
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. Mom wanted us all to have original names! That hasn't changed... 

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Hmm... a few weeks ago, watching Cold Case. That show always gets me!! Firstly, Cold Case has sadly been cancelled. Second, the last time I cried was a couple of weeks ago. I was watching My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. He was granting a Make a Wish from a kid who had cancer wanted to give his mother a dream wedding planned by Tutera. It was pretty tragic.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I do. Thanks Sister Ita and Mrs Guidera! Same. Although this "good" handwriting has been at fault, as every org I work with demands that I write out all pieces of mail for donors. 

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, but it has to be sliced off of the bone. I HATE packaged turkey. SO GROSS. I can honest to God say that I haven't had any lunch meat in a few years. But I love me some TJ's smoked gouda aka the BACON OF CHEESE!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Ew no. Same. Thank GOD.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would like to think so. I mean, its kind of my mission to get as many people to like me as possible. My mission in life has since changed, but I still think that I would like to be friends with me. I'm pretty snappy with the come backs and provide entertainment to the masses.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Never... Like I care to answer that question again.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup. Same.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe, if they could absolutely assure me that I wont die. It seems like fun though! I saw a news article just yesterday about a woman who went bungee jumping and her cord snapped. I'm too old to do stupid stuff on purpose. Leave it to those "invincible" kiddies of the world.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Banana Nut Crunch or Trader Joe's Berry-Os Cream of Wheat. I don't really eat cold cereal any more. Maybe Cheerios. 

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope Same. That was trivial.
 13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint chocolate chip, hands down! I have discovered tart yogurt, the yummiest dessert. I like the original tart yogurt flavor with dark chocolate chips and fresh raspberries. WAY better then mint. 

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes, hair and teeth. Hair, expression, clothes.

15. RED OR PINK?
Blue Same, but specifically French Blue. 

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORlTE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Where to start... LOL Naw... I sometimes have the attitude of "if I don't think about it, it will fix itself." Turns out, that doesn't work. SO many things, still. Now it's more like "I get defeated in a rather dramatic fashion from time to time."

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mommy and Meggie!! The same, actually.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I mean, if they want to, that would be cool. I like learning things about my friends. No one else completed the list. Not like I cared really.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I am currently wearing neither of those things. I'm cheeky! Well, that was skanky. Now, I'm wearing gray Lulu Lemon yoga pants. No shoes still

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Barefoot Contessa. My Name is Earl... surprisingly not terrible!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Um, I don't know. I like the color blue though... does that count? I would be the crayon that doesn't give a shit... because this is an absolutely stupid question.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My mom's perfume, our family spaghetti recipe and orange blossoms. It's actually the same!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom on Skype. I spoke to someone at a restaurant that I was asking for a donation for an event that I'm working on.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
NO! I heart her-----she's one of the most upbeat, kind, and loving person. And a GREAT sister! Seriously... more people should be as great as her. I have no memory of who sent this to me. Oops.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
FSU Football!!!! I don't really watch sports... I have watched a couple of Pats games though I suppose in bars. I don't get into it really though.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Very dark brown. Same. Very surprising.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue Same. 

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope Same.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Hmm... lately sun dried tomato jam. Its the yummiest recipe I've ever made! With goat cheese and crostini... A-MAY-ZING Duck confit, hands down. Specifically from Petit Robert Bistro. Yummmm...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings, esp when comedic. Firstly, that answer made no sense. Secondly, still happy endings. 

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
My Best Friend's Wedding.  Mommie Dearest. Don't you dare judge. 
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink, oddly enough. I RARELY wear pink. Baby blue with brown edging. I have no idea what shirt that was that I apparently owned. 

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER!!! Fall. Hot is too hot and winter is too cold.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
KOALA HUGS!!!! WTF is a Koala Hug? Anyway... kisses. Really good kisses.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Nooooo clue Again, no one responded. Cheers for them.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Many people Um... 

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Grad school books. I haven't read for pleasure in awhile. A book called Commencement. Pretty good so far, about a group of girls who attended Smith and how their lives progressed. 

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad. Yay MacBook! Same.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Sex and the City, always! Happily Ever After and Pan Am. SUCH great shows.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Laughter, ocean waves rolling in, music with a great beat to dance to. Same. 

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles. Same. 

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sweden Same, although my flight to Hawaii seemed endless.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Several. That was lofty of me... 

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
east coast Florida  Same. Duh

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyone who actually answers, hahaha JESUS what is it with that damn thing and it's intense interest in those that respond!?!? NO ONE CARES!!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
In my dreams. I'm beginning to think that it will be by match.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment